Hello, my name is Shelby, and this blog is apart of my ENG102 class. I'm extremely interested in human sexuality, crime novels, and Harry Potter. In my spare time I play RPG video games like Fallout and Bioshock. Currently I have five tattoos, including an expansive chest piece. One of my tattoos is Pikachu, from the game Pokémon. I also have stretched ears (9/16ths), my tongue pierced, and my septum. Right now I work at Starbucks, so I most likely will be mentioning it fairly often. My goals attending college are to graduate with a 3.5 cumulative GPA (or higher) with my Associate's. I plan on transferring to ASU West to pursue a BA in Psychology and a BS in Sociology. Ideally, in 10 years I'll be a professor at a university researching and teaching human sexuality.
My tattoos:
My tattoos:
Pikachu (from Pokémon)
My chest piece (if you can't read it, it says: "Let your past make you better, not bitter")


No comments:
Post a Comment